A Little About Elise...

Hi, my name is Elise and I welcome you to my blog! This is an exciting new venture and an adventure for me as I undertake writing this ongoing blog. I am a Southern Belle Entrepreneur who enjoys Internet Marketing in the Health & Wellness arena by being a Shaklee Independent Distributor as well as being a Professional Photographer with Hall & Hearn Photography. Creating wealth, health and beautiful images provides me great energy as inspiration is all around. Enjoy the beauty and healthy living ideas you will find in these posts!
Living around the sunny South in Georgia, Alabama and Florida, with long visits to Tennessee and the Carolinas, has given me a deep appreciation for and some understanding of the beauty of this world and how interactive our world really is. My Photography keeps my eyes on the prize, how beautiful the planet is and how we miss out on its beauty when we get so caught up in acts that don’t really matter to us or anyone else.
In this blog I plan to talk about issues that impact our quality of life, our health and our ability to make money. Being a Shaklee Independent Distributor gives me a wonderful base for practical information on how to have a healthy home, how to have a wellness plan, how to have a Plan B for making extra money for our family and so much more. From all the resources available on living green, working green, living healthy, keeping well and more, I will work to provide current, reasonable, sensible information on staying well, living green and living safely.
What I have learned and passed on so far has been of interest to me and I hope has helped you. Leave your comments and let me know the kind of hints and tips you need to have a healthier life!
Keep Well,
Elise

No comments: