Getting Ready for Spring!

As Spring approaches, we are all getting ready to see some flowers blooming and trees sprouting leaves in anticipation of Summer shade. But as pleasant as Spring is for all of us, there is still the pollen and dust to deal with! Yuck.
Spring used to mean for me a week or more with a BAD sinus infection, lots of antibiotics and heavy antihistamines and the like.
But for the past few years I have been using Shaklee's Alfalfa Complex, Zinc Complex and the occassional Defend and Resist to keep the sinus woes at bay! No more pain, no more runny nose and eyes! Yeah. Simple remedies that work. I have truly been amazed to get through Spring and Fall and Spring again and again with no loss of a week of my life due to sinus problems.
I can travel now without problems. Flying used to cause my ears to stop up so badly that I could not hear for a week or so. And the pain was miserable! But no longer.

Stay well and enjoy Spring with no Sinus problems!

1 comment:

Denise Folkerts said...

Zinc is a wonderful product. It helps with many issues. It has also helped me with my sinuses. I wish more people could be informed about the powers of Zinc. Thanks for your great post.